Meet my great great grandparents, James & Amelia Henderson
Read all about them, and others in my extended family tree, via the links at the top right of this page
Family tree web pages:For assorted historical, and evolutionary genealogical reasons my genealogical data is on a number of web sites:
- "Big Brother" is the fullest and most regularly updated version
- "HendersonAndAndrews" has much the same content as Big Brother, but less regularly updated, and hosted on RootsWeb's FreePages, which should exist longer than I, and the above paid for domain
- "Little Sis" is just a basic tree of the closer ancestors/family in a very cut down format, and would be a better choice if you aren't on broadband, or only want a very quick/brief overview of my closer relations
- WorldConnect (database LornaHenderson) a snapshot, regularly updated, for an easily navigable summary of basic BDM data with pedigree and descendant charts and
- a growing collection on WikiTree available for (free) collaborative documentation of their lives and
- Ancestral Atlas for a place mapped world view of the same people as in the above LornaHenderson database.
In addition to having people mapped to places, if you register, you can trace a family's migration over time, like the following, but clickable (this is just a screenshot):
Where the HENDERSON descendants migrated to
Top menu items:
- Original documents is a sub site containing copies of, yes, original documents, sometimes with transcripts, and some basic data on the people mentioned in the included documents
- Lorna's links is a small selection of genealogical links I've found useful, or items I have an interest in. (See Real Life in sidebar for non-genealogical links)
- Genblog is my research log of what changed and when, sometimes even the why
Sidebars:The surname page and chart links at left all take you to the "Big Brother" charts and pages for the names/families concerned.
The databases link takes you to other sites hosting assorted databases of my data.
"Real life" includes items of more general interest, some not even genealogy!
Guestbook/Feedback:If you have any corrections, photos or other information to contribute to the family tree, I would love to hear from you.
Please use either the guestbook link above or the feedback form in the signature.
Related pages:In addition to the family linked to here, also check out
- LornaGenie for assorted research, links, course and lecture notes - the latter being partially password protected, available to attendees as an aide memoire of points covered
- DNA projects
and DNA and One Name Studies in the blogs below: